Why 63° East?
- A sustainable township spread across 26 acres with over 25 amenities
- 68% open space
- 6 towers & 79 luxury row houses
5 Swimming Pools
63° East is strategically located in Sarjapur, an area that has seen increased connectivity over the last few years. The neighbourhood where the project is located in is part of BDA’s (Bangalore Development Authority) comprehensive development plan. Sarjapur Road will also see increased activity due to Phase 3 of the Bangalore Metro with Doddakannelli and Carmelaram as upcoming stations. The BDA also proposes a 100 feet road and a proposed peripheral ring road which will increase connectivity of the location.
- 1.2 Km from Prakriya Wisdom School
- 1.3 Km from Primus School
- 1.4 Km from Harvest International School
- 8.3 Km from Oakridge International School
- 5.5 Km from Wipro
- 5.4 Km from Decathlon
- 0.75 Km from BTI